Please follow the following ways how to create a website for beginners:
- Make a simple word document or an article with Microsoft Office World or Openoffice for Linux.
- Save it in .html file format by clicking “save as” tab & choose html or web page option and name it with index.html
- Register to have an easy to use free web hosting accout at http://www.host-ed.net/
- Complete all the registration process. Note : If you are non USA user, please choose ” Trust Teritories” to identify your ” State/Province”
- Verify your registration by clicking the link that will be send to your email address.
- Log in to your account and choose the subdomain that you like, such as yourname.domainname.com by clicking the “Website” tab and then click the “Build a new website” tab.
- Go to “Manage website” menu and then click your website address so you can go to “File manager” menu.
- Choose “Up load file” menu to up load your index.html file from your computer to the server.
- Wait for a moment until all the process is completly done.
- Test your first website by typing your URL address into your browser, such as http://yourname.domainname.com
- Congratulation …. now you will see your first website & any one can access it too over the Internet 🙂
- If you don’t name your file with index.html, you must use this URL to see your website file http://yourname.domainname.com/yourfile.html
- Learn this lesson several times until you understand it very well.